What we bought at the BIGW Toy Spectacular.

June 25, 2013 · 10 comments

So did you venture onto the BIGW on-line toys sale or are you waiting for the in store sale which starts on the 27th of June?   As you can see below we did a little on-line buying  and in return got a nice fat parcel delivered this week.  Monopoly anyone?  Or maybe you’d prefer to get down on the floor and play Mega Blocks princesses with my little pink.  I’m pretty sure she’d love you to coz she’s all smiles about this little addition to her collection.

bigwtoysaletwo

Among other things we also got some lovely new Derwent pencils so the girls can they can create even more art-work and  some new games. This family is big on games.    It’s such good ‘together’ time and the kids seem to crave it.   Monopoly is already a big favourite so we splashed out on another version.  (Secretly I’m hoping this  one  might be a little faster to finish – but don’t tell the girls I said so!)

bigwtoysale

Don’t forget I’m still giving away 5 $100 BIG W gift vouchers to celebrate Toy Sale season.   How excellent would it be  strolling into BIG W  with an extra $100 to spend tucked into your wallet?  That would put a smile on my dial and probably yours too.   Follow the link above to enter – if you haven’t already.    And happy Toy Sale Season ………………

signature

Disclosure: Big W supplied us with our own gift voucher to spend at the toy sale for completing this post.  No other financial payment was offered or accepted.

1 Pat Condon July 6, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Are you being sponsird by Big W? There are Hundreds of people that have missed out on the Toy sale, They waited an hour in the cold for the store to open, The Very First people on Day 1 only to be told They Have Sold out, The Staff purchased them before the store opened. Many Many people are angry because Big W is practicing in Bait Advertising. https://www.facebook.com/groups/176627979178570/?fref=ts

2 Toushka Lee July 3, 2013 at 9:43 am

oooo I need to stock up on board games! We have monopoly, but I think we need some fun games that aren’t on the TV for some old school family game night action.
Toushka Lee recently posted..Goodbye Azrael.My Profile

3 Dorothy July 2, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I introduced the boys to the Christmas lay by thanks for Big W this year. We put away some Lego and DS games for them. Surprisingly enough they still believe that Santa will also bring them presents. Go figure!
Dorothy recently posted..Moving OnMy Profile

4 Kellie July 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Oh, this is why I want Big W to come to Devonport!!
Kellie recently posted..Aussie Giveaway Linkup #106: Busy weekMy Profile

5 Lisa Wood June 26, 2013 at 9:48 pm

I never even realised that Big W was having a toy sale! Love those toys…and love the range that they have.
Lisa Wood recently posted..Hobby Co In Queen Victoria BuildingMy Profile

6 Shelly B June 25, 2013 at 2:41 pm

My little blue boy would come play with your little pink girl – but you might need to add some trucks and spacemen to the castle too.

7 Louise June 25, 2013 at 9:55 am

Love Monopoly! Games nights used to be huge in our family. And nothing quite like a beautiful set of pencils to get the creative juices flowing 😉

8 Erin June 25, 2013 at 10:27 am

Also love monopoly, many memories of the board flying across the room to create rumble space…
Erin recently posted..Welcome to the new rigMy Profile

9 Caz June 25, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Hahaha Erin – that hopefully was when you were a little older 🙂
Caz recently posted..What we bought at the BIGW Toy Spectacular.My Profile

10 Caz June 25, 2013 at 2:38 pm

As you can see us too. Such a great way to spend 5-6 hours!! We break it up into a morning and afternoon session. The kids are made for it.!!
Caz recently posted..What we bought at the BIGW Toy Spectacular.My Profile

Comments on this entry are closed.